Saturday 22 March 2014

Weekend Cravings: Silver Callings

This weekend I am craving Silver Necklaces, I'm usually attracted to gold tone pieces, but silver necklaces are very on trend at the moment. I bought an empire layered necklace last weekend and I cannot seem to stop layering it with other necklaces in my collection. Layer your silver necklaces to make a bigger statement! Looks great with a dress or a plain tee.

They are an inexpensive way to update your current accessories. Here are some silver pieces I am craving at the moment:
New Look Chain Bib Necklace (here), Nasty Girl Double Up Necklace (here), Nasty Girl Empire Necklace (here), Topshop Curved Bar Coin Necklace (here), Forever21 Traveler Coin Necklace (here), Topshop Doomed Disc Necklace (here).

Have a fantastic + blessed weekend!

Now Listening to: KCEE ft. Wizkid - 'Pullover'

No comments: