Tuesday 22 April 2014

Current Wishlist: & Other Stories Shoes

I have two high street weaknesses: COS + & Other Stories. It's not wonder both are under Sweden-based Hennes & Mauritz (H&M). & Other Stories Shoes are a mixture of classic, chic and unique. They also have a large array of nice Nike designs for tomboys like me. 

I'm absolutely drooling over these shoes! The double strap leather pumps remind me of Valentinos'. 


Get Wraparound Strap Sandals (here), Flat Satin Sandals (here) + Double Strap Leather Pumps (here). 

Now Listening to: Amil ft. Beyonce - 'I Got That'

1 comment:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

the first two look so freaking amazing! we have a giveaway on our blog, don't forget to check it out!! :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!