Tuesday 15 April 2014

Speak Louder

A couple of years ago we all fell in love with Karen Walkers cat eye sunglasses. Now she's stolen our hearts again, with her witty slogan clutches. I must say I love every single one of them. However, my personal favorite is the Faster, Better and Stronger Clutch.
You know you have a little room in your closet, for a clutch that speaks louder than your other bags? Make room and welcome this new clutch with open arms!

Purchase the collection (here) + (here).

Here's how I'd style the clutch with Heels or trainers you choose!!!



Karen Walker Faster, Better + Stronger Clutch (here), Big Eye Print Dress (here), Topshop Leather Boutique Jacket (here), Gogo Philips Classic Link Chain Necklace (here), Aquazzura Saharienne Glossed-Elaphe Sandals (here), Chuck Taylor Low Snake Printed Sneakers (here), and River Island Faux Pearl Diamante Surround Stud Earring only £3 (here).   Sa

3 comments:

Amaka Maduh said...

Oooh These bags are so cute! And i love the eyeball dress!
xx

www.styleriottt.blogspot.com

Lou Lou said...

A slogan definitely looks coolest on a clutch. I wonder if she'll do anymore. I noticed that Scottish designer of LilyLoveLock sent Sophia Amoruso a clutch that said #GirlBoss on it. I want a personalised clutch now! x

LovefromLouLou.com

Ag said...

@Amelia- I absolutely love the eye dress!!!

'LOULOU- I want one now to, Zara has a couple so I may pick one up there or make one!! Hope you're well!