Monday 14 April 2014

Yellow Brick Lane

Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I spent Saturday Morning, going through my clothing and accessories to let go of items I can no longer fit, never wore or was an impulse buy (I'll put some items online God willing by the weekend). I also packed away winter clothing, my wardrobe looks soooo much better! It's safe to say Spring is here!!! Today's weather is so beautiful!!
Outfit Details:
Vintage Jacket like this (here)
Gap Skinny Trousers
Mac Lipstick (here)
ZFSowho Bangles (here)
Christian Louboutin Pigalles 85 (Sold Out) Similar (here) + (here)
Vintage Salvatore Shoulder Bag similar (here) + (here)

I bought this Vintage Peplum Brocade Jacket about two years ago at a Vintage Sale in Leeds. It was love at first sight. I paid £18.00, and it was an impulse buy; however, it's an item I will probably never get rid of. I've gained a couple of pounds since then so it fits a bit tight but in two months or so it will be just perfect again! Gosh, how I miss being 24 and eating whatever I wanted and not gaining weight. Here comes the 30's!!!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Tye TribBett & G.A. - ''Bless the Lord (Son of Man)'

3 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Great jacket

MsJPetite said...

Lovely jacket! What a great bargain!!

PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

MsJPetite said...

Love the jacket! What a great bargain!!

PoshNPetite.blogspot.com