Friday 25 July 2014

First Day of Forever

My wedding day was beautiful over all, even though it started 3 hours late. I was a mixture of upset and sad. I couldn't change into my second dress, and the evening was very rushed. However, one things for sure, it was a great to be around family and friends and most importantly to marry the love of my life and best friend.

I opted to not do a weave and do a natural hair updo, as my husband hates weaves and I personally didn't want braids or twist for my wedding day hair. I was going to use Kinky Hair as attachments; however, my hair stylist advised against it because of the small fly away hairs. She stated that the small fly away hairs will show in photos, that I should go with kanekalon hair. I was reluctant at first but for the second trail she showed me once again that she knows her hair. I think it turned out great.

 All Nigerian Weddings End in Prayer, 'A family that prays together stays together.'
Hope you enjoyed the photos, and for all upcoming brides if I must give one word of advise it's: 'Don't stress about the mishaps that may occur, Enjoy YOUR Day and have fun with your spouse, family and friends!'

Photographer: Femi Paosin of Paosin Photography 
Now Listening to: The Foreign Exchange - 'All Roads'

12 comments:

Unknown said...

So gorge

Style Chic 360 said...

Amazing photos, you were a stunning bride! Congratulations!

Tonka said...

I love absolutely everything about your wedding, your dress, your hair was divine, make up, earrings, reception venue - everything was perfection. For a wedding that was 3 hours behind schedule you certainly did not let this reflect in the pictures. You were exquisite!!! Hopefully I can post my own wedding pictures on my blog really soon.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, bluee

Chi-Chi said...

3 hours late?! o_O

you must have been peeved......in any event, the day would have been saved by the love and company of your nearest and dearest :-)

your pictures are amazing....your dress?! so lush!!

wishing you and your husband all the very best in the future!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

Tammie S. said...

I almost cried looking at these pictures AG! You made a STUNNINGLY beautiful bride and I loved your hair!

Nikki said...

Beautiful!!!!!! God bless your marriage.
Thanks for the kanekalon hair tip in case I need enhancement on my big day :)

Highly Favored said...

Beautiful!!! God bless your marriage in every way.

Mandi said...

Congratulations!!!
Thank you for sharing

Chioma said...

Congratulations girly! I still can't believe we got married on the same day! Beautiful photos and ever photo brought a smile to my face, I plan to share more photos from our special day soon on my blog, I hope you check it out!

Chioma's Evolution of Style

Beauty said...

Very beautiful pictures; you had a very gorgeous wedding and you looked so beautiful. I wish you and your spouse a happy married life.

sweetandsensible :) said...

You looked amazing, OMG. You and your husband were amazing, I pray for the peace of God which surpasses all understanding to be the cornerstone of your home.