Monday 21 July 2014

Wedding Video Reel - Sowho + Ogunlesi

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!!! I sure did, it was relaxing. There were so many activities to do, but I just chilled with the girls and it was amazing!!! Loved every second of it.

Here's a clip of our wedding video. The videographer definitely did a great job! I'd recommend them for anyone getting married in the DMV area. After looking at my wedding photos, I thank God that my parents got me braces and we got both got our teeth whitened! Another thing I would recommend to anyone getting married soon!!! *smile*

3 comments:

Cherie in the D said...

How amazing! thank you for sharing

http://enduringfaithministry.wordpress.com said...

How amazing!

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful! Very nice vid.
mychicstyle.tumblr.com