Tuesday 26 August 2014

Little Green Dress

While I was in D.C., I stocked up on designer goods at highly discounted prices, like these Nicholas Kirkwood heels. It was amazing, but I think I overdid it! I love the states for that, the amazing vintage and designer sales...however, since I've lived in the UK for the last several years. I now prefer shopping for clothing in the United Kingdom.
 Outfit Details:
Zara Green Dress (Sold Out) similar (here) + (here)
Nicholas Kirkwood Jacquard Heels (here) + (here)
Vintage Shoulder Bag similar (here) + (here)
Assorted Bangles
Topshop Natural Crystal Bangle similar (here) + (here)
ZFSowho Enamel + Rhinestone Ring (here soon)

If I ever move back to the states, I pray COS, Reiss, Whistles and & Other Stories are in the DMV area, lol. Those are a few of my favourite stores at the moment. Sorry that I haven't been blogging as much. I promise to do a minimum of one post a week. I'm currently settling back into Edinburgh and have a lot on my plate at the moment, but that shouldn't be an excuse right?

Have a great day and make this week one to remember!!!

Photographer: Femi Paosin of Paosin Photography 
Now Listening to: Kierra Sheard - 'In You'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing photoshoot! This dress is perfect!!!!
Have a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

StyleFash25 said...

Gorgeous shoes dear. Love the color of the dress.

Tinted my hair recently but chickened out and went back to my safe black...lol.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

ismahiliya said...

those shoes are such "piece de resistence". love it