Tuesday 23 September 2014

Back on Truck

I am a repeat offender. I have a lot of clothes but I tend to always wear the same thing, when I buy something new. When I get tired of it, I then throw it into some oblivion, within my closet. Raise your hand if you are the same...Yup I saw your hand! Thank Goodness I'm not the only one.

So when I was getting ready for church and got tired of everything I tried on not fitting my mood, I resorted to wearing this H&M Maxi Skirt again. It just make me feel instantly chic without putting in too much effort.
Outfit Details:
Zara Long Sleeve Thin Blouse (SOLD OUT)
H&M Crinkled Textured Skirt (here)
Zara Double Pearl Choker Necklace (SOLD OUT) similar (here)
Fendi Mamma Baguette Similar Consignment Bags (here) + (here)
Carven Green Suede Bow Strap Ballerinas on sale (here) + (here)
Kenneth Jay Lane Bracelet (here) + (here) similar (here)

If you read my blog you already know I'm obsessed with Salvatore Ferragamo Flats, another brand I love is the Parisian brand: Carven. I have been collecting them for about 2 years now. I bought these Carvens' during the summer sale via Avenue 32, making these my 5th pair. Based on what I've seen via Instagram for RW 2014, it seems I'll be adding a few pairs to this growing collection soon.

Hope you've had a blessed week and have a fabulous weekend full of growth, happiness + love!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Nina Simone - 'Sinnerman'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously love your hair

BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

Unknown said...

great outfit, you look stunning
and I need that necklace so bad !!
http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

Anonymous said...

Your skirt fabric is gorgeous.

You look lovely and the edgy haircut suits you.