Tuesday 9 September 2014

Yellow Circles

Neoprene fabrics have fast become one of my favourite fabrics. The materials are just so luscious and soft. Whistles had this amazing Yellow Sweatshirt last season, then I found this skater Skirt this year from Whistles while window shopping on George's Street in Edinburgh.
Outfit Details:
Whistles Sweatshirt Soldout I absolutely love this (here)
Whistles Skater Skirt on sale (here) wear with this Neoprene sweatshirt (here)
Ankara Quilted Bag
Nike Sneakers Soldout similar (here) + (here)
Kenneth Jay Lane Bracelet (here) + similar (here) + (here)
ZFSowho Oversized Africa Ring (here

To add a little accesory spice I wore my new Kenneth Jay Lane Ram Bangles and my own handmade rings. Oh yea, this is my new hair cut too!! So do you like...Or are you thinking....'WHY?!?!?' I must admit I totally miss my afro at times, but with my after wedding weight gain and battle to loose this excess weight. I can now work out and start my day without any hassle. Besides it's hair...it'll grow back!!!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Les Nubians - 'Africa for the Future'

4 comments:

Princess Audu said...

I am yet to try neoprene, though I do love your skirt and your purse is lovely. I am also loving your hair colour.

Princess Audu

juliette said...

Your hair looks really cute although I was a big fan of your fro too! You always look great! Still swooning over your lovely wedding pictures!

Chi-Chi said...

cool outfit and loving the updated hairstyle, but tell me - where can I get that Ankara quilted bag?! I'm lusting over it!


www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

juliette said...

Love the hair! I swear you are one of the chicest women I've ever seen!