Tuesday 14 October 2014

Construction Blues

With the weather getting colder and colder, when the sun comes out and shines I try my best to dress warm....until you catch a change of weather cold for trying to look cute. I have been shopping in my closet and discovering old favorites....while also discovering I've gained weight, I gotta snap back asap, so I can fit my clothing again!

It can get very depressing when you see so many amazing pieces in your closet that are too tight or no longer fit. I guess me and the gym will be best-friends for the next couple of months. I've also been considering training for a 5K then maybe a 10K after I complete the 5K, something to do before I hit 30.
Outfit Details:
COS Long Sleeve Top similar: (here
Reiss Multi-pleated Skirt RW12 similar: (here)
Vintage Belt worn as a Necklace LOVE this (here) + (here)
Aldo Lace up heels similar in black (here) but LOVE these (here)
Vintage Monogram Gucci Bag other styles (here) + (here

I absolutely adore Grey, Green and Blue hues this fall. I just can't get enough of these colors. Thus when I found this Reiss skirt in my closet I just had to wear it. The Blue hues are refreshing; not too loud, but loud enough to make a subtle impression!

I hope you're having a fabulous week!!! There is nothing like living in the moment and being happy, I hope all my readers are just that...happy! Xx

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Wale Ft. Jeremiah - 'The Body'

4 comments:

Princess Audu said...

I love the navy blue pairing. I'm really loving your new hair, makes me want to have a side cut again. A 5K sounds like a great idea, I have always wanted to do something like that.

Princess Audu

Princess Audu said...

I love the navy blue pairing. I'm really loving your new hair, makes me want to have a side cut again. A 5K sounds like a great idea, I have always wanted to do something like that.

Princess Audu

B said...

Hair is still giving me life, but just take off all your jewelry and shoes and throw them my way! LOL. I'm with you on the weight gain. I'm dying in college. It's midterm season and all this stress has me regretting higher education so I've stopped eating properly and the gym and I aren't friends.

Sighh, this too shall pass...we'll all get through!

xx

Thy Bliss Calls

Anonymous said...

I am very fond of monochrome, your skirt is girly heaven.

You look lovely.